Sunday 11 December 2011

HOW TO REPAIR DELL C600 THAT DOESN’T ALLOW YOU TO DO ANY THING IN THE BIOS

HOW TO REPAIR DELL C600 THAT DOESN’T ALLOW YOU TO DO ANY THING IN THE BIOS When I received the Dell laptop from a customer who said he could not load an operating system into the system since the will allow you to enter the bios setup by press f2 and nothing else worked after that without the system hanging. So when I press f2 I discovered that the column for Asset tag and service tag are empty. That tells me that the bios chip on the main board is bad. Most laptop manufactures, especially dell use non volatile security chips that are in the family of 24co2 members. These chips are small but eight legs components. Bios are programmed into this chip, including the bios password. So I dissembled the laptop remove the main board, this chip located rear the memory slot in model while the spare that I used to change if is located here the pci modern slot. There are not the same numbers but are in the same 24co2 family. After changing it, the laptop started working fine. I also change this same chip in duo core inspirer laptop (Dell) that is dead and it started powering on and worked fine. For more info. www.easywebsilering.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment